This website www.wicdelhi.com is intended for and strictly reserved for use by individual members of the Women’s International Club, Delhi, the serving WIC Executive Committee, and Sub Committees formed to support the functioning of the website or manage its content, for personal and Club purposes only.
Former WIC Members may be given access at a future date when such facility is made functional.
The technical support team would have access to the website for the purposes of backend support, page updates, maintenance, bug resolution and trouble-shooting, and payment gateway management as per the agreed terms.
Certain functionalities and access to certain sections of this website may be restricted to some or all members of the Women’s International Club, Delhi (hereafter, also referred to as WICDELHI).
Policies and Guidelines
Some basic guidelines and policies govern the use and conduct of this website, and users must abide by the following:
1. You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on this website for home, noncommercial and personal use only; provided, however, that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this website. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, downloading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited.
2. Information available through this website may be used for personal WICDELHI-approved purposes only. Use of information or communications available through this website for any commercial, public or political purposes is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to: a) activities that are illegal or fraudulent; b) use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by WICDELHI (or any individual who is a part of WICDELHI); c) use that can be confused with official communications of WICDELHI, or any of their representatives; d) use that can be confused with official communications of any former or serving
WICDELHI Executive Committee Members, Sub-committees and other Official Groups or other authorized members; and e) print or electronic mass mailings (spamming), solicitations for commercial services, or cold-calling.
Posting of obscene or vulgar materials or use of obscene or vulgar language, or use of abusive, defamatory, profane, or threatening language of any kind, will constitute a violation of these policies governing the use of this website. Determination of whether specific postings violate these policies shall be at the sole discretion of the WICDELHI Executive Committee. Users shall also not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any materials containing a virus or any other harmful component.
WICDELHI may deny further access to these services to those who engage in these or similar practices. These terms also apply to any Chat or Message Boards, Blogs and Notes functionality, which are provided by this website as another means of member communication.
3. User accounts may not be shared, transferred, or sold to other parties, nor are they to be used by or made available to any person or entity except the registered WICDELHI member user. Additionally, users shall not restrict nor inhibit any other user from enjoying any service on this website.
4. All email forwarding aliases adopted by users of this website are subject to approval by WICDELHI. Furthermore, member email forwarding addresses should not be used as official business addresses.
5. WICDELHI is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and will not routinely monitor the use of this website. WICDELHI, however, reserves the right to reorganize or delete any postings or add and remove message board topics. Notes posted to the message boards of any functionality will remain for 30 days, after which they may be deleted. Member users of this website may report any abuses or misuse of this website by sending by contacting the Help Desk.
If WICDELHI determines that a user’s participation on this website creates a risk of liability for WICDELHI, or that the user has violated the policies set forth herein or any applicable laws or regulations, WICDELHI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to expel a user and deny further access to this website. Further, the user’s Membership of WICDELHI will be placed under review before the Executive Committee.
6. If you believe that any content posted to this website infringes your copyrights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Infringement’ as the Subject Line.
Liability and Indemnity
The reliability of the information available through this website is dependent upon the actions of its users. WICDELHI can make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
WICDELHI does not warrant that this website will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful material. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, WICDELHI disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. In no event shall WICDELHI or its Executive Committee or Sub- Committees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use information or materials available on this website.
Please note that WICDELHI may revise these policies from time to time, and your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications. You should review the policies periodically to ensure that you are familiar with them.
WICDELHI expects users to exhibit the same level of respect for others in these forums as in any other WICDELHI meeting, whether physical or virtual.
WICDELHI may deny access to this website to any individual at any time. Participation in this website – www.wicdelhi.com is a privilege.